Material: EPDM rubber, flock-coated fibers
Manufacturing Process: rubber extrusion, hot air vulcanization, electrostatic flocking, coating adhesive
Color: Blank, or available color on request
Features of Car Window Channel
- Stainless beaded edge and flexible mental channel
- Prevents air leaks and rattles of windows.
- Provides a protector against water, dust, drafts, insects, and temperature extremes.
- Excellent resistance to weathering, aging, ozone, corrosion, or extreme weather conditions.
- Keep the glass operating smoothly
Applications of Window Run Channel
- Door glass windows on various types of vehicles, such as trailers, campers, heavy equipment, buses, trucks, caravans, etc.
- Sliding glass windows
- Quarter window of cars
- Tailgate Glass Windows
Types of Window Run Channel
- Flock-covered rubber window channel
- Flexible metal channel coated with rubber and lined with felt and plush material
- Metal strip covered with plush woven fabric one on the side
Benefits of Window Run Channel
- Prevent leaks, gaps, and rattles in the window
- Provide a tight seal against air leaks, and entry of dust, water, wind, rainwater, etc.
- Designed specifically for front and rear sliding windows of vehicles
- Flexible and durable EPDM rubber
- Easy to install, easy to clean without adhesive backing