EPDM rubber, steel
Black, any other color is available
Hardness (Shore A)
70±5 as standard or per request
1.2 to 1.35 g/cm³
-40 °F – 248 °F (-40°C – 120°C)
RMA Standard Cross-sectional Tolerance E2, or per request
EPDM Rubber Edge Trim Features
- Moisture, flame, and heat resistant
- Excellent flexibility to work under low temperatures
- Good electrical insulation performance
- Superior resistance to sunlight, UV, and ozone
- Provide premium resistance to alkalis, acids, and oxygenated solvents
EPDM Edge Trim Applications
EPDM rubber edge trims are suitable for use in a wide range of applications and industries, such as automotive, marine, transportation, construction, etc. EPDM rubber edge trims serve as not only protective trims but also decorative edging trims. They can prevent water infiltration, enhance the aesthetics of door edge trims, and ensure a comfortable interior environment.
EPDM rubber seals can also safeguard the metal edges whether they are made of sheets, strips, and gaskets. We can offer high-quality products with effective protection.