Standard Product Specification
|Density||1.5 +/-0.05 g/cm3|
|Hardness||70 +/-5 Shore A|
|Tensile Strength||≥4 MPa|
|Elongation at Break||≥200%|
|Length||10 meters to 20 meters|
|Working Temperature||-25℃ to +85℃|
Remarks: Technical specifications can be adjusted according to the customer’s requirements.
Features of NBR Rubber Sheet
- Excellent resistance to petroleum, oils, and greases;
- Good abrasion, weathering, and aging resistance;
- Outstanding water tightness, air tightness, and viscosity;
- Exceptional mechanical properties;
- Able to handle high-temperature oil-based environments up to 150℃;
- Fully CE, PAH, RoHS, and REACH compliant.
NBR Rubber Sheet Applications
NBR rubber sheet has excellent oil resistance and elasticity, which can be made into gaskets, sleeving, flexible packages, flexible hoses, rubber rollers, cable glue materials, etc. It is commonly used in most oil resistance industries, such as automotive, aircraft, petrochemical, and photocopying sectors.