Pinchweld Rubber Door Seal Features
Solid EPDM rubber, Foam EPDM rubber, Metal components.
Black or available color on request
Hardness (Shore A):
70 ±5 as standard or per request, 25±5 as standard or per request
1.2 to 1.35 g/cm³, 0.5 to 0.7 g/cm³
-40°C ~ +120°C
RMA Standard Cross-sectional Tolerance E2, or per request
What is Pinchweld?
Pinchweld, also called pinch weld, refers to the use of press-fit welding for the slot around the windshield glass that is pressed into the car.
Pinchweld Rubber Door Seal Applications
- Automotive: door, window, hood, cap, lid, trunk, engine cover edges on pinchweld cars, trailers, caravans, vans, and railcars.
- Steamboat: spacers for wheel wells, door seals, windscreen, windshield, etc.
- Building products: curtain wall frames, OEM window seals, rubber door seals, etc.
- Window and door: various rubber door seals, door edge seals, car door gasket seals, rubber door trim, rubber door strips, etc.
- Containers: drums, barrels, safes, washers, case seals, etc.
Features of Pinchweld Rubber Door Seal:
- Exceptional sealing and electrical insulation capabilities.
- Excellent weathering and aging resistance.
- An excellent protector against temperature extremes, aging, and corrosion.
- Environmentally friendly and has no toxicity.
- Firmly installed and does not easy to fall off.
Benefits of Pinchweld Rubber Door Seal:
- Enhance road driving experience
Renew the interior and exterior of any exposed edge of vehicles, cover scratched or rusted areas of vehicles, and bring a new look and safer road driving.
Insulate wind noise and road noise during driving, prevent leakage of air-conditioning in summer and keep warm in winter throughout the year.
- Highly flexible and durable
Able to withstand extreme weather conditions and work under lower temperatures.
Better chemical stability, no color fading, designed to last longer.
- Superior sealing solutions
Excellent electrical insulation and sealing properties.
Provide excellent resistance to weather, aging, ozone, radiation, water, noise, rats, etc.