Aluminum Window Rubber Seal Strip Features
Black or available color on request
Hardness (Shore A):
70 ±5 as standard or per request
1.2 to 1.35 g/cm³
-40°C ~ +120°C
RMA Standard Cross-sectional Tolerance E2, or per request
rubber extrusion, hot air vulcanization, the mixing process
Key Properties of Aluminium Window Seals
- Excellent sealing and insulation properties to water, sound, dust, drafts, moisture, etc.
- Superior mechnical properties with high tensile strength and tear resistance.
- Exceptional resistance to weathering, ageing, ozone, UV radiation, harmful chemicals etc.
- Highly heat-resistant and corrosive resistant, provide a durable service life.
- Work under an extensive temperature range and remain stable at lower temperature.
Alumnium Window Rubber Seal Strip Applications
Aluminum weather strips are mainly used in the construction industry. Such as aluminum alloy doors and windows and curtain walls.
Benefits of Alumnium Window Seals
- EPDM window rubber seal strips offer a wide range of benefits compared to other rubber seal for windows in the following aspects:
- Outstanding resilience and compression set, weathering, ozone, extensive temperature range than conventional rubber window seals;
- Superior resistande to ozone, radiation and corrosion, particularly for urban buildings which are exposed to the air;
- High tensile strength, high abrasion resistance and smoother surface.
- Excellent durable and long-lasting sealing capabilities.
- Highly flexible elastomer materials and able to withstand temperature extremes.