Boat Window Seals Featuress
EPDM rubber, neoprene, nitrile rubber
Black, or available color on request
Hardness (Shore A)
25 ±5 as standard or per request
0.5 to 0.7 g/cm³
-40°C – 120°C
RMA Standard Cross-sectional Tolerance E2, or per request
Rubber extrusion, hot air vulcanization, the mixing process
Marine Hatch Weather Stripping Advantages
- Prevent leakage of water, dust, wind, and noise from indoor and outdoor environments.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals such as acid or alkaline, corrosion, grease, etc.
- Non-toxic, odorless, and environmentally friendly materials are safe to use.
- High density, high tear resistance, outstanding anti-shock, and cushioning effects.
- Good resistance to weathering, heat, cold, and exposure. The marine strips are able to withstand extensive temperature range from -40℃~+120℃.
- Closed-cell rubber structure has exceptional sound insulation performance.
- Not easy to shrink or crack, durable in use.
Marine Window Rubber Seal Applications
- Window seals
- Boat hatch seals
- Cabin door seals
- Boat windshield seals
Benefits of Boat Seals
- Provide excellent sealing capabilities due to high resistance to UV rays and seawater.
- No color fading after exposure to UV radiation and harsh weather conditions.
- Reduce rattling and insulate sound on the sea significantly.
- Provide a softer surface for doors and windows, to avoid damage to the boat parts.
- Outstanding resistance to aging, abrasion, and vibration, provides a long service life.
- Able to work under an extensive temperature range than conventional rubber window seals.
- Highly decorative and functional, give it a more professional look.
- The boat window seal is easy to install and remove.
- An ideal boat window rubber seal replacement in marine applications.