Car Window Sealing Strip Features
EPDM and TPE compound rubber material
Black, or available color on request
Hardness (Shore A)
70 ±5 as standard or per request
1.2 to 1.35 g/cm³
-40°C – 120°C
Rubber extrusion, hot air vulcanization, the mixing process
RMA Standard Cross-sectional Tolerance E2, or per request
Application of Windshield Rubber Seal for Automotive
- Sports vehicles
- Multi-pupose vehicles
- Industrial electrical equipment
Advantages of Car Windshield Seal
- Good Sealing and Insulation Properites
Excellent resistance to weathering, sound, water, dust, ozone, radiation, hazardous chemicals, corrosion, abrasion, etc.
Effectively insulate outdoor wind noise or road noise, reduce vibration during driving.
- High physically stable properites
Heat resistant and remain flexible and durable even at lower temperature.
High tear strength, low compression set, no shrinkage or cracking.
- Ecofriendly and energy-saving properties
Recyclable, odorless and non-toxic rubber materials.
Keep cold air in summer and warm air in winter, more enengy-efficient.
Benefits of Universal Windshield Rubber Seal Strip For Automotive
- Effectively insulate wind and road noise during driving, take your driving experience to a new level.
- Prevent leakage of air-conditioning in summer and keep warm in winter.
- Simple installation, durable in use.
- Prevent objects falling off into the gap on the console of the vehicle.
- Prevent water from seeping into the vehicle on rainy or snowy days.
- Prevent debris from entering the gap of the front or rear windshield.
- Ecofriendly and safe rubber material, meet your expectations in multiple applications.
- Easy to clean and recyclable.
- Decsigned for decorative and functional purpose.
- Provide long-term shield against impact and wear and tear.
- Highly versatile and for for a variety of vehicle models.