Standard Product Specification
|Density||1.2 +/-0.05 g/cm3|
|Hardness||65 +/-5 Shore A|
|Tensile Strength||≥11 MPa|
|Elongation at Break||≥400%|
|Length||10 meters to 20 meters|
|Working Temperature||-40℃ to +140℃|
Remarks: Technical specifications can be adjusted according to the customer’s requirements.
Features of EPDM Rubber Sheet
- Excellent weathering, aging, and ozone resistance.
- Good resistance to chemicals and corrosion.
- Highly durable and has a long service life.
- Good insulation properties and elasticity.
Applications of EPDM Rubber Sheet
EPDM rubber sheet is suitable for various applications. Including automotive parts, construction waterproof materials, cable wire sheaths, heatproof hoses, tapes, car seal strips, etc. EPDM rubber sheet is mainly used on roofs, basements, pools, and tunnels as watertight material for construction.
Benefits of EPDM Rubber Sheet
- The EPDM rubber sheets can withstand high temperatures and adverse external environments;
- A watertight surface offers excellent resistance to abrasion, ozone, and chemicals (alkalines, diluted acids, and ketones);
- Do not impart toxic gases. It is safe to use.