EPDM Rubber Seal Strip Information
White, any other color is available
Hardness (Shore A)
70 ±5 as standard or per request
1.2 to 1.35 g/cm³
-40 °F – 248 °F (-40°C – 120°C)
RMA Standard Cross-sectional Tolerance E2, or per request
EPDM Rubber Seal Strips Advantages
- Excellent weather resistance to polar fluids such as acetone and methanol.
- The EPDM rubber seal has excellent electrical insulation performance.
- Low vapor permeability.
- Good heat resistance.
- The extruded rubber sealing strip has very low embrittlement temperature.
Extruded Rubber Seal Applications
- Aviation, spaceflight, ships, and other military shelter and military electronic equipment.
- Electronic products (such as computer chassis, mobile phones), telecommunications, high-frequency control equipment.
- Electric power, railways, and another harsh environment of electronic equipment.