Material: EPDM rubber
Manufacturing Process: Rubber mixing, EPDM rubber extrusion, hot air vulcanization
Color: Black or customized
Size: according to clients’ requirements
Packing: in rolls with cartons
Applications of Garage Door Panel Weatherstripping
The garage door panel weatherstripping is specially designed to seal the small unnoticeable gaps and seams between panels of wooden garage door to form a tight seal in sectional garage door, roll-up garage door, slide to the side garage door, side-hinged garage door and up and over garage door. The rubber garage door panel weatherstripping helps make your garage a clean and comfortable place.
Features of Garage Door Panel Weatherstripping
The garage door panel weatherstripping serves as a good defender against cold draught, rainwater, dust and rats thanks to its durable rubber materials which has great resistance to deformation, aging, wear and tear and weatherability. The rubber garage door panel weatherstripping helps to maintain temperature balance all year round, which is energy efficient and saving for your garage.
Advantages of Garage Door Panel Weatherstripping
- Close off the gaps between the wooden panels of the garage door, form a tight seal and make your garage door a livable space;
- Defend your garage from rainwater, wind, snow, dust, leaves, unwanted rats and insects, and keep your garage clean and dry throughout the year;
- Easy to install without nails orscrews needed, minimize the risk of slipping off, and deliver a durable service life;
- Insulating your garage doors from noise, cold and heat, bring a warm and peaceful indoor environment;
- Environment friendlyand durable materials that help reduce the power consumption and save on your energy bills;
- Withstand extreme weather conditions with temperature change (from -60°F to +290°F), to keep warm in winter and cool in summer, which is an ideal choice for your garage door.