Black or customized
according to clients’ requirements
in rolls with cartons
Rubber mixing, EPDM rubber extrusion, hot air vulcanization
Advantages Of Garage Door Panel Weatherstripping Advantages
- Close off the gaps between the wooden panels of the garage door, form a tight seal, and make your garage door a livable space;
- Defend your garage from rainwater, wind, snow, dust, leaves, unwanted rats, and insects, and keep your garage clean and dry throughout the year;
- Easy to install without nails orscrews needed, minimize the risk of slipping off, and deliver a durable service life;
- Insulating your garage doors from noise, cold, and heat, brings a warm and peaceful indoor environment;
- Environment-friendly and durable materials that help reduce power consumption and save on your energy bills;
- Withstand extreme weather conditions with temperature change (from -60°F to +290°F), to keep warm in winter and cool in summer, which is an ideal choice for your garage door.
Features of Garage Door Panel Weatherstripping
Garage door weatherstripping is made of durable rubber material. It has good resistance to deformation, aging, wear, and weathering, and can effectively resist cold wind, rain, dust, and mice. The rubber garage door panel weatherstripping helps to maintain temperature balance all year round, which is energy efficient and saving for your garage.