Material: EPDM rubber
Manufacturing Process: Rubber mixing, EPDM rubber extrusion, hot air vulcanization
Applications of Garage Door Bottom Weatherstripping
The rubber seal for garage door bottom has several applications in both residential and light commercial garage doors as an essential attachment to the bottom of the garage door and form a tight seal, such as sectional garage door, roll-up garage door, slide to the side garage door, side-hinged garage door and up and over garage door, no matter if they are manual or automatic.
Features of Garage Door Bottom Seal
The garage door bottom seal features excellent resistance to weatherability, aging, high elasticity and resilience, which serves as a good defender against cold breeze, rainwater, debris, rats and insects for your garage doors.
Advantages of Rubber Seal for Garage Door Bottom
- Close off the gaps between the doors and frames on the top, side and bottom of the garage door, form a tight seal for a secure indoor environment;
- Defend your garage from rainwater, wind, snow, dust, leaves, unwanted rats and insects, and keep your garage clean and dry throughout the year;
- Supplied withstrong adhesive, easy to install without nails or screws needed, minimize the risk of slipping off, deliver a durable service life;
- Insulating your garage doors from outside noise, cold and heat, bring a warm and peaceful indoor environment;
- Highly elastic EPDM rubber is flexible to be applied in irregular or uneven floors and threshold;
- It’s made from environment friendlyand high quality materials that help reduce the power consumption and save on your energy bills;
- Withstand extreme weather conditions with temperate change from -60°F to +290°F, to keep warm in winter and cool in summer, which is an ideal choice for your garage door.