Material: EPDM rubber
Manufacturing Process: Rubber mixing, EPDM rubber extrusion, hot air vulcanization
Applications Of Garage Door Bottom Weatherstripping
The rubber seal for garage door bottom has several applications in both residential and light commercial garage doors as an essential attachment to the bottom of the garage door and form a tight seal, such as sectional garage door, roll-up garage door, slide to the side garage door, side-hinged garage door and up and over garage door, no matter if they are manual or automatic.
Features Of Garage Door Bottom Seal
The garage door bottom seal features excellent resistance to weather ability, aging, high elasticity, and resilience, which is a good defender against the cold breeze, rainwater, debris, rats, and insects for your garage doors.
Advantages Of Rubber Seal for Garage Door Bottom
- Close off the gaps between the doors and frames on the top, side, and bottom of the garage door, form a tight seal for a secure indoor environment;
- Defend your garage from rainwater, wind, snow, dust, leaves, unwanted rats, and insects, and keep your garage clean and dry throughout the year;
- Supplied with strong adhesive, easy to install without nails or screws needed, minimize the risk of slipping off, deliver a durable service life;
- Insulating your garage doors from outside noise, cold, and heat brings a warm and peaceful indoor environment;
- Highly elastic EPDM rubber is flexible to be applied on irregular or uneven floors and thresholds;
- It’s made from environment-friendly and high-quality materials that help reduce power consumption and save on your energy bills;
- Withstand extreme weather conditions with temperate change from -60°F to +290°F to keep warm in winter and cool in summer, which is an ideal choice for your garage door.