Rubber Dock Bumper Information
70 Shore A
Any color is OK
As per the drawing dimensions
ISO2768-M or ISO3302-1:2014 CLASS M2
ISO9001, SGS, ROHS
For all industries
Selection Criteria For D Fender Bumper
- The effective berthing energy of a ship
- The reaction permitted by a ship-building
- Permissible surface pressure on the side plate of a ship
- The positions are protected by the fender
D Type Fender Bumper Property
- The compression deformation is larger than V type by 20% and M type by 8%.
- The absorption range of the product is increased.
- In the compression type Fender series, the arch fender absorbs high energy.
- Good Anchorage, suitable for ships, wharves, docks, and other applications
- The disadvantage is the pressure acting on the ship side plate is large. The ship side plate strength is low ship (tanker) should not be used.
The fender front part (working face) is equipped with an anti-impact plate and a PE-facing plate. It can reduce the surface pressure and the friction coefficient with the ship plate, thus the berthing shear force is greatly reduced.
When the side plate of a ship is not level, the D-type fender is often damaged in berthing. So the D-type fender is designed to meet this requirement, so as to reduce the friction Coefficient and shear force.