Platinum Cured Silicone Tube Features
Platinum cured silicone
Translucent or others available on request
5-100 meters (100 meters or more are available on request)
Continuous coils or rolls
platinum curing, addition curing, platinum vulcanizing
Product Technical Data Sheet
|Elongation At Break (%)||Density|
What is Platinum Cured Silicone
Platinum cured silicone, also called addition cure silicone. It is a cleaner manufacturing process. So it can employ curing, by which no peroxide residues are produced and no odor and taste imparted during the process. So that reduces contamination and further improves efficiency. It is widely popular in pharmaceuticals. Such as food and dairy applications which the testing requirements are more stringent.
- Physically stable properties, with better tensile strength and tear resistance.
- No peroxide by-products generated during the platinum curing process. It is more favorable to production efficiency.
- More expensive than peroxide cured silicone as the catalyst costs higher.
- More sensitive to contamination, harder to process, and the shelf life is short once mixed.
Key Features of Platinum Cured Silicone Tube
- Great resistance to temperature extremes, ozone, UV radiation, moisture, and weathering.
- Exceptionally clear and transparent appearance.
- Non-yellowing, peroxide free, non-tainting.
- High tear resistance and tensile strength.
- Chemically sensitive to latex, sulfur, and some certain materials.
- More expensive production cost and difficulty in producing.
- Shorter shelf life once mixed with other materials.
Benefits of Platinum Rubber Tube
- Extremely flexible, pliable, and durable.
- It can withstand the critical standards in both the food and pharmaceutical industry.
- Taste and odor free for medical and culinary applications.
- High tear strength, high-degree purity, and high gloss finish.
- Non-yellowing with no peroxide by-products during the process.
- Work under an extensive temperature range from -40 °C to + 200°C.
- FDA compliant, WRAS approval. It is in safe contact with food and water.
- Minimize the potential risk of contamination. Save operation costs and improve production efficiency.