Silicone Rubber Gasket Strip Features
Material: Silicone rubber
Manufacturing process: rubber extrusion，hot air vulcanization, cooling down
Product Specification Availability:
Standard thicknesses: available from 1.5mm to 30mm
Standard width: available from 10mm to 100mm
Standard length: available from 5m to 10m
Color: black, white, red, blue (as standard)
Available in continuous rolls or cut to size
MOQ: 500 meters
Silicone Strip Technical Data Sheet
|Elongation At Break (%)||Tear Strength|
|Temperature Range (°C)|
Advantages of Silicone Rubber Strips
- Excellent resistance to a high and low temperature ranging from -60°C to +230 °C.
- Exceptional sealing and insulating properties against air, wind, dust, moisture, light, noise, etc.
- FDA-approved for safe contact with food.
- Exceptional resistance to ozone, UV rays, weathering, chemicals, etc.
- This silicone rubber strip has long service life.
Applications of Silicone Rubber Strips
- Catering service
- Food and drink containers
- Gap filler
- Ventilation ducting seals
- Automotive interior cabin
- Lighting systems
- Construction engineering
- Electronic applications
- Marine environment
Benefits of Adhesive Silicone Strips
- Provide durable service life within extreme high and low temperatures from -60 to +230 °C.
- More resilient and not easy to deform over a long period of time than other rubber materials.
- More pliable and flexible rubber materials deliver better conformability.
- Effective resistance to ozone, light, dust, water, chemicals, flame, etc..
- Adhesive backed design is simple to remove and stable to install.
- Both FDA and WRAS approved for safe contact with food and drink.
- Offer highly versatile sealing and insulation solutions for specific requirement.
- Thermal stability, flame-resistant, and electrical conductivity capabilities.