Material: 100% gas phase silicone rubber
Manufacturing Process: rubber extrusion, hot air vulcanization, post-vulcanization, cooling package
Product Specification Availability:
Inner diameter (ID) from 2mm to 60mm
Outer diameter (OD) from 6mm to 80mm
Available in red, white, gray and black (as standard)
Continuous coils and/or cut lengths or customized
MOQ: 500 meters
Technical Data Sheet
|Elongation at break (%)||Compression Set|
Our Silicone Foam Tube has key features like:
- Thermally stable over temperature ranges from -60℃~+230℃.
- Close-cell elastomer material is pliable, lightweight and environmental-friendly.
- Good resistance to weathering, ozone and UV properties lead to durable life.
- Amazing sealing capabilities can seal out dust, wind, rats, moisture as well as bacteria and mildew build up.
- Excellent insulation of vibration, sound, high temperature and fire.
Silicone Foam Tube for a wide range of applications:
The silicone rubber foam tube is widely found in modern industry applications, such as pipeline & pipework, oil & gas, public trasportation & rail, led lighting, HVAC, automotive, construction engineering, etc.
Advantages of our Silicone Foam Tube Products:
— Effective resistance to high temperature and high resilience properties make the silicone foam tubing continue to work from -60℃ to 230℃;
— High insulating properties of heat, ozone, UV, light and noise;
— Highly durable and versatile in a variety of applications;
— ROHS and FDA approved and certified;
— Easy to cut to desired size;
— Resistant to bacteria and mildew;
— Effective sealing performance.