Silicone Foam Tube Information
100% gas-phase silicone rubber
rubber extrusion, hot air vulcanization, post-vulcanization, cooling package
Inner diameter (ID)
from 2mm to 60mm
Outer diameter (OD)
from 6mm to 80mm
red, white, gray and black (as standard)
Technical Data Sheet
|Elongation at break (%)||Compression Set|
Silicone Foam Tube Key Features
- Thermally stable over temperature ranges from -60℃~+230℃.
- Close-cell elastomer material is pliable, lightweight, and environmentally friendly.
- Good resistance to weathering, ozone, and UV properties leads to durable life.
- Amazing sealing capabilities can seal out dust, wind, rats, and moisture as well as bacteria and mildew buildup.
- Excellent insulation of vibration, sound, high temperature, and fire.
Advantages of Our Silicone Foam Tube Products
- Effective resistance to high temperature and high resilience properties make the silicone foam tubing continue to work from -60℃ to 230℃;
- High insulating properties of heat, ozone, UV, light and noise;
- Highly durable and versatile in a variety of applications;
- ROHS and FDA approved and certified;
- Easy to cut to desired size;
- Resistant to bacteria and mildew;
- Effective sealing performance.